Tuesday, January 5, 2016

'Tis the season for jigsaw puzzles

It's been winter for 2 weeks, and the puzzling season is off to a strong start so far.

Over the holidays, before/during/after the cookie and toffee breaks, I had a chance to work on a few 1000 piecers from brands I've been meaning to try: New York Puzzle Company and Galison.

From NYPC, I worked on News Stand (and had to catch a flight before finishing it; hence, the stock photo).
Image via Simple Pastimes

From Galison, I worked on Ocean Life, which I also left unfinished...
Image via Amazon

...as well as Avian Friends, one I actually completed (partial snapshot below).


Below are product links direct to the manufacturer site (may be cheaper than Amazon).

Any questions? Leave a comment or send a message.

Cheers and happy new year,
ILJP

1 comment:

Shakuntie said...

The Avian Friends puzzle is so sweet!