Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Coming Soon: Balloon Glow (Sunsout, 6000pc) *UPDATED*

Image via Simple Pastimes

This 6000 piece puzzle from Sunsout, a brand that is completely new to me, is the result of an impulse purchase several months ago.

However, the fact remains that completing a puzzle over 5 feet wide in a tiny NYC apartment requires moving around some heavy furniture.

As a result, the box has been sitting in my closet collecting dust, but I suspect I'll be taking it out soon enough to help battle the winter blues.

Purchased from Amazon.

P.S. Like the picture but not the size? The manufacturer offers a 1500 piece version as well.

UPDATE on 6/30/15: It's been nearly 5 months since I started this puzzle, and I made it through about 30-35% but have now given up, primarily due to the lack of space and subsequent waning interest. I'll re-start it at some point, if ever I get that ping pong table.

No comments: